Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

Amasuite 3.0 - warrior.com

Amasuite 3.0 -  warrior.com

I'm in the process of purchasing AmaSuite 3.0 at this moment. As I always do I bounced over here to search the forums for special pricing and/or reviews.

Obiously I can't yet give feedback on AmaSuite 3.0 review but I've purchased several of Dave Guindon's other software products over the last 7 years and have been very happy with their features, performance and stability. Dave's support has been excellent as well.

I've decided to start recording my experiences with new products I buy. I'll do this with screen capture videos and snapshots. If a product really delivers (or falls short of expectations) I'll have the content needed to publish a legitimate review.

Let me know if you'd like me to publish the info I put together on AmaSuite and I'll do so as I go along instead of waiting.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét