Thứ Năm, 22 tháng 5, 2014

Leather Satchel for men & Discover Leather Satchel

Leather Satchel for men & Discover Leather Satchel

I really like the design of the messenger bag, The color is a nice black with a slightly worn look, but the pictures on the website do not do it justice. You have to see it to get a better idea of the color. Leather Satchel for men has a small fold on the side when you open the top flap which i love so it doesn't let dirt and water into the bad easily. and keeps thins from falling out. The strap also has nice leather shoulder pad with a nice rubber base so it doesn't slip off the shoulder all the time.
The bag has adequate but not ample space. I can just about fit in a few flies along with my laptop, but then there is not enough space for my big charger. Its idea for a few folders and some basic paperwork. As its leather dont expect it to expand as much or it will loose its shape. I wish the magnet on the buttons were a little stronger as well;They stay closed but to close them you need to align them to have them stick closed which can be a little annoying.
Overall its great looking and a great leather messenger bag for the price, although space seemed a little limited.

This is more review for Leather Satchel for men

I have never written a review for Amazon before, but the issues I have had with this product have led me to do so. Please do not let the high ratings for this bag fool you - the leather bleeds, and will stain your clothes permanently. I have owned this bag (the brown version) for a week and a half, and on 2 light pairs of khaki pants that I must have worn with the bag on over the right pocket for 20 minutes for each pair total, I noticed an unsightly, diffuse brown stain. The leather bleeds, and it bleeds badly. I took it to the cleaners, who tried everything they could, and they told me they couldn't do anything to get the entire stain out. I was shocked, as I have had stains of all sorts before, and this is the first time a stain could not be removed. The cleaners told me that despite what people say, leather should NOT bleed, and even if sometimes it does, who cares if it is going to ruin your clothing after one time use?
Leather satchel for men
Leather satchel for men

I will be returning this bag to Amazon and am getting credited for some of the damages done to my brand new pants, but I am angry that they would sell such a defective product, that is essentially unusable. I am shocked at the high ratings, but can only conclude that the people with the high ratings are either not noticing their stains, are in fact getting better products (i.e., I got a lemon, unlikely considering I read just now some one stars about leather bleeding), or they are only using it with dark pants. I have not had a problem with Amazon before, but I am obviously very angry that $150 worth of new pants are essentially garbage.
In summary, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét